It’s no doubt. This yummy dessert is loved by many. This is because banana bread is so good yet so easy to bake, just like the red velvet white chocolate chip cookies. So, here’s the perfect banana bread recipe for you.
Perfect Banana Bread Hacks
- Make sure the bananas are overripe. Yes, you read it right. The more ripe the bananas are, the better.
- There’s no need to use an electric mixer. Just a simple mixing of ingredients will do.
- Add toppings like walnuts, almonds, or cashew nuts. As a result, it will make your banana bread look more appetizing.
The perfect banana bread recipe below is good for two loaf pans with a size of approximately 8 x 3 x 2 inches. Of course, you can also use other sizes available in your kitchen. Ready to bake? Let’s go!
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups ripe bananas (4-5 bananas), mashed
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp cashew nut pieces
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- In a medium bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the banana, butter, granulated and brown sugar together until well-blended. Add the egg and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture and stir just until blended.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir in just until the chocolate chips are incorporated into the batter.
- Grease the loaf pan.
- Scrape the batter into the loaf pan.
- Sprinkle the cashew nuts and a little sugar on top.
- Bake for about 1 hour, until a tester inserted in the center of the cake, comes out clean.
- Cool the cake for about 10 minutes in the pan, then turn it out to cool completely on a cooling rack.
Make sure the bananas are overripe.
There’s no need to use an electric mixer.
Add toppings like walnuts, almonds, or cashew nuts.
Make sure the bananas are overripe. There’s no need to use an electric mixer. Add toppings like walnuts, almonds, or cashew nuts.